Go from listening to Abraham and reading their books…to actually applying their principles to daily life
- If you’ve done processes, you know how great they make you feel
- But for most people, processes take so long to do that we just do them just once in a while instead of on a consistent basis
- But there is a way of doing processes so that you feel emotional shifts happening within minutes, sometimes in just moments
- This could be the missing link for fans of Abraham and Law of Attraction who have been finding it difficult to keep up with the daily practice
- By the end of the course, you’ll have learned a simple, practical way to change your internal landscape as well as external conditions
- Best of all, doing processes this way takes just 10 to 15 minutes a day
Registration doors will open for Module 1 at 11am Eastern/New York time on Tuesday, August 30th for newsletter subscribers. (Not a subscriber? Sign up here.)
Clients and past clients will have access to register 24 hours earlier.
- Every process you post is read by me. You’ll have a forum reply within one day on everything I catch, flag or reply to. In other words, if you start to get off track, you’ll get a response from me directing you back on track within a day.
- Access the forum every weekday at your convenience; you’ll have weekends off
- The course is “live” in the sense that we are participating together on the forum each day; it is not a packaged course
- Worksheet format provided for the processes
- Doing faster processes means you’ll get back into alignment quicker
- The other students on the course are Deliberate Creators like you who enjoy applying the Abraham teachings to their everyday lives
Information and FAQs about taking the 10-Minute Process course
Who this course is for: The course is built on Law of Attraction principles from the teachings of Abraham, put into daily practice. If you’re the kind of person who wants to consistently align your energy, then you will find that daily practice is key.
Is there a weekly course instead? If your schedule is more suited to a class where you show up once a week, this course is not for you. Participants in this course need to show up every weekday (five times a week) and spend between half an hour to an hour each time to maximize their value from the material.
What makes this course different? You’ll have personalized attention. You’re not going to be left on your own to implement the material. This is hands-in-the-clay applying what you learn.
How big are the classes? The maximum number of people for the beta course will be just 6 participants. It’s small and manageable.
When will it be held? The first module of the course will run from September 26 to October 26, 2016. Then we’ll have a ten-day break, followed by the next module, which will also be a month long.
How is the course conducted? The course is forum-based. You will be working through the forum for the duration of the course.
Can I participate using my phone or tablet? No, unfortunately the forum technology is slow and clumsy on mobile devices. It is necessary to be able to use a computer every weekday to participate in the course.
Who teaches the course? Teresa Rogovsky will be conducting the course, working alongside you. She will personally read and comment on your work 5-days a week.
What kind of support is there? There will be a private, secure forum for the participants. You can post your questions on the forum, and Teresa will answer them.
Will there be another 10-Minute Processes course this year? This is the last course for this year. The next course will be held in 2017.
How much does it cost? Each module of the beta course is $49 for the basic version and $53 for the premium version. Someone who does both modules will pay $98 or $106 in full. See below for information and the registration dates.
Why is the price so low? The price is low because, in a beta course, you will be “paying” by giving feedback as I develop this course.
What does it mean that this is a beta course? This is the first time I’m teaching this course to a group. There is a syllabus and I’ll teach you how to do fast processes. But the syllabus is going to be flexible as I see how the participants are understanding and applying what’s being taught. My feedback to your work and questions will form the course material for future regular (non-beta) courses in this material.
Can I sign up for Module 2 by itself? Sorry, no. Only those participants who actively attended Module 1 and did their assignments will be invited to register for Module 2.
What is the biggest benefit: Spending more time in alignment because you can do an effective process in just 10 to 15 minutes. It’s not the fact of doing processes fast; it’s the fact of getting back into alignment fast.
Will it be new material? Definitely not. For months now my articles have been freely giving lots of information on how to do fast processes. But there’s a big difference between reading about it and actually implementing it effectively. This course will review the components of doing fast processes, then it will have you actually apply those components to your own work. I’ll help you to fine-tune your work to make it more effective. You will also learn to see how others are doing their processes. It’s often easier to see a component in someone else’s process than it is in our own work.
What if I have done your Online Processes or Online Gridwork or Step Four group before? If you’ve done other courses with me, you’ll be ahead of the game as far as familiarity with my style of doing processes, and with previous experience at posting your work daily.
Is there a money-back guarantee? With only six seats, it’s expected that everyone who enrolls has a good idea what they’re getting into, and will participate fully in the course. Because I don’t want droputs, I am not offering the usual money-back guarantee. If unusual circumstances prevent you from taking the course after you register, contact me and I will make an exception and give you a refund. But if you’re feeling unsure about taking the course, please wait until next year and take the standard version of the course.
A few more details, then pricing is in the table below
- The course has two modules, with a ten-day break in between.
- This is a beta course. Participants will give plentiful feedback in exchange for the low tuition cost
- During the 10-day break after Module 1, the premium version will have access to the forum to post a daily process and practice what they’ve learned so far.
- At the end of Module 2, premium participants will have another 10-day period of posting their daily processes to practice what they’ve learned.
- Module 2 will be offered to students who consistently participated in Module 1.
- Dates are September 26-October 26 for Module 1. Then November 7-December 7 for Module 2.
- The course will be 5 days a week, Monday through Friday
- Plan on spending an hour a day on coursework for the first two weeks, and a half-hour a day for the rest of the course
|Special Module 1 pricing|
[Pricing will be the same for Module 2. Someone who takes both modules will pay $98 or $106 total.]
|US$ 49||US$ 53|
THE COURSE IS FULL. Subscribers and clients: Here’s the link to sign up for a waiting list. When the new page opens, click on “Set time zone.” That will take you to a calendar. On the calendar, click “26” and “Continue” and you’ll then answer a few questions and submit to add yourself to the waiting list.
|One-month course in 10-Minute Processes|
|Ten days’ access to the forum during the break between Module 1 and Module 2|