Fall in Love With Being Consistent With Processes
Do effective processes day in and day out
Ever decide to align your energy every day?
- You’ve done processes or meditation, and felt so good from it that you promised yourself you’d do it every day. But every day turned into every other day, and soon weeks were flying by.
- Or you used processes to work through something that was going on in your life, and you got great results. But then life got back to normal. And “normal” is pretty good. So it didn’t seem pressing to make time to do the work.
- Maybe you are more of a reader of the Abraham material and a thinker about Law of Attraction, rather than a practicer of the principles taught by Abraham.
- You get it that we can navigate our lives but too often it feels like you’re being blown about.
- Maybe you have seen the “shift” in your life from doing a written process or a daily practice, but you just haven’t kept up with it. Even though you mentally think of things to appreciate or you listen to the Abraham CDs, it’s not the same as the results you saw when you were making time for a daily practice.
- You feel good from reading and listening to the Abraham material but you know that applying the teachings is key. You’re ready to get in the fast lane with focusing your energy.
Guess what? That’s perfectly normal
- It’s not wrong that your day flies by and you didn’t get a process done. It’s normal.
- When you’re doing it on your own, it takes discipline to do a daily process. Yet we know that “discipline” isn’t what this work is about.
- There is momentum in our daily lives, and it’s not aligned to fight momentum.
- But there are some easy ways to create new momentum.
There is an easy solution.
It has four elements:
- Structure. When the space is already created, and the format is provided, and guidance is offered — then all you do is step in and follow directions.
- Accountability. This is a tricky word because it can sound like discipline. It’s more like expectation. When you’re doing something with someone else, you are more likely to do it because you don’t want to let the other person down. There is your own commitment, and there is the lovely knowledge that someone’s expecting to see your process — and that you’re looking forward to seeing theirs.
- Keep it private. We work together one-on-one in the Daily Calibration program. That means that no one is going to read your process except for me. There is a real freedom in knowing that the process is just between you, me, and the Universe.
- Feeling better is the only score. If your process work hasn’t felt as effective as you’d like, my input can be especially helpful. The goal is not to do an earth-shaking process or a “good” process. Just that the process feels a little better. If you doubt this, just trust me and my guarantee. By the third week you will become a believer.
Online Calibration is a four-month “course” for daily alignment that’s:
- Private. Besides being on a secure private forum, you won’t be sharing the meat of your processes with anyone except for me. No one will see what you’re going through.
- Personalized. You’ll get daily feedback on your process. I read everything you post within 24 hours. That means, yes, I’m in there day in and day out.
- Effective. You will do your daily aligning. Whether it’s choosing your disk each morning, a list of positive aspects, or a full “stick with it until you feel better” process — you will do your work each day because there’s a “loving boot” that’ll
boot you outgive you time off for the rest of the week if you don’t.
- Structured into a do-able timeframe. Online Calibration is five days a week. We run for three months because you’re building a practice, a habit, a skill. Some people are ready for a break after three months. Other people find they want to keep the daily practice.
- For people to do their daily work. This is geared to people who get it with the Abraham teachings on Law of Attraction, and want to be doing their daily alignment work. What matters is that they want some structure, companionship, and accountability for their daily work.
- Supportive. Although this is not a course where I’m teaching the processes, I do jump in with lessons and some coaching to support you in doing the process work.
- Individual feedback. I’m reading every process you post. Some days I’ll just note some high points in your process. But other days I’ll offer guidance or coaching. If you’re new to process work, or you’re interested in tips to make your work more effective, this amounts to a private course in itself.
- Is it refundable? Yes. I do ask you to participate for a full month because sometimes you need time to hit your stride. But that’s just a request. If you get in there and know in the first week that it’s not for you, you can back out and get a refund. Likewise, if you give it a go for a month and realize in the last week that it didn’t turn out to be what you had expected, you can get a refund then as well.
|Special Monthly Price||US$ 220 per month||US$ 229 per month|
|There is no “buy now” button. Please email me (or you can use the Contact page) if you want to join|
|You’ll do a written process every day, five days a week|
|Every process you post is read by me within 24 hours. You’ll have a forum reply from me within one day on everything I catch, flag or reply to|
|Work with me one-on-one in a private, secure online forum including occasional coaching from me in my comments to your process|
|You’re not on your own; I do my processes alongside you every day|
|Worksheet format provided for the processes|
|Abraham workshop CDs ($60/month value)|
|CDs are shared on a lending-library basis|
|A full set of CDs will be mailed to you monthly. These are my CDs that I am sharing with you|
|The recordings are Abraham workshops within the previous year|
|Once a month you will receive another set of CDs plus a mailer to send the previous set back|
|I pay postage for the return mailing. Non-U.S. clients must actually purchase the postage but I will pay for it|
|You agree to handle the CDs with care and to return them in excellent condition|