Abraham has long described Deliberate Creation as a three-step process.
Step 1: You ask
Step 2: Source answers
Step 3: You allow
Now there is Step 4.
Abraham is describing Step 4 as being more like your Inner Being.
How it sounds to me is:
- Holding alignment longer
- Getting realigned sooner
They way we will approach it in the Step 4 Online Work is:
- Align for the sake aligning, not to make something happen
- Unruffled by what others are living (or doing a process to soothe yourself about what others are living)
- Happy where you are (or doing a process to make peace with where you are)
- Satisfied with what is (or doing a process… you get the drift of this)
This is the focus of our “Step 4” online processes work.
ULTRA SMALL GROUP WORK
Share your work in an ultra small group of two to six people in private online forum groups. I participate in each group, and I act as facilitator.
CARVE OUT THE TIME
This is a great way to make the time to do the alignment work. It is the best kind of gentle accountability.
FEEL A KINDRED CONNECTION
As people share the ups and downs of their lives, and apply the Abraham teachings to deliberately choose their focus and vibration, then report back about how the Universe rearranged circumstances around them — you’ll find yourself caring for these people. Just as they’ll find themselves caring about you. There is a feeling of kinship in seeing others doing the same work on their own daily lives.
How it Works
There's no "alternate week" option...
- It's a four-month program that runs on a week-to-week basis
- If you fall off the wagon, it's just for that week. Pick right up again the next week.
- The week starts on Saturday and ends on Friday. The "new week" begins on Saturday
- Four months at a shot.
- Oct 5th, 2013 - January 31st, 2014. That's 17 weeks
How to Sign Up
Email me. I reply within 24 hours (usually much sooner).
You can use the tiny mail icon at the bottom of this page to send me email.