Abraham has long described Deliberate Creation as a three-step process.
Step 1: You ask
Step 2: Source answers
Step 3: You allow
Now there is Step 4.
Abraham is describing Step 4 as being more like your Inner Being.
How it sounds to me is:
- Holding alignment longer
- Bouncing back into alignment (re-alignment) sooner
They way we will approach it in the Step 4 Online Work is:
- Align for the sake aligning, not to make something happen
- Unruffled by what others are living (or doing a process to soothe yourself about what others are living)
- Happy where you are (or doing a process to make peace with where you are)
- Satisfied with what is (or doing a process… you get the drift of this)
This is the focus of our “Step 4” online processes work.
ULTRA SMALL GROUP WORK
Share your work in an ultra small group of two to six people in private online forum groups. I participate in each group, and I act as facilitator.
CARVE OUT THE TIME
This is a great way to make the time to do the alignment work. It is the best kind of gentle accountability.
FEEL A KINDRED CONNECTION
As people share the ups and downs of their lives, and apply the Abraham teachings to deliberately choose their focus and vibration, then report back about how the Universe rearranged circumstances around them — you’ll find yourself caring for these people. Just as they’ll find themselves caring about you. There is a feeling of kinship in seeing others doing the same work on their own daily lives.
How it Works
- We do written grid work (and processes) following the format in the Abraham Hicks teachings.
- I will provide formats but you must already be familiar with Law of Attraction as taught by Abraham.
- The actual process must be posted; a post along the lines of “I did my process” does not count.
- You are allowed to take one day off (day of grace) per week. A participant who misses posting a second day in a given week will be removed from the group for the remainder of that week. They are expected to rejoin the group when the new week starts for your group
- This means you will post written work a minimum of six days a week. Most people post for all seven days, because it’s easier than trying to keep track of whether they've used their Day of Grace that week or not.
- We use a private forum.
There's no "alternate week" option...
- It's a four-month program that runs on a week-to-week basis
- If you fall off the wagon, it's just for that week. Pick right up again the next week
- The week starts on Saturday and ends on Friday. The "new week" begins on Saturday
- When there's room in the program, we accept new enrollments on the first Saturday of each month; email me at least a week prior
Get an extra week when you start on May 24th...
Because I’ll be traveling on the first of June, there’s special timing before the start of that month.
You can join on Memorial Day weekend for June. Basically, you’ll get an extra week your first month if you join the course on May 24th.
There is nothing different to select when signing up. Just click the "buy now" button below and sign up before May 24th and be ready to get online that weekend and get started. (Because the whole reason for the special timing is that I'll be available to get you up and running on Memorial Day weekend, which means you'll need to have the time available to get online and get started.)
How to Sign Up
Email me. I reply within 24 hours (usually much sooner).
This course is closed to new participants.