Ever decided to align your energy every day?
- You’ve done processes or meditation, and felt so good from it that you promised yourself you’d do it every day. But every day turned into every other day, and soon weeks were flying by.
- Or you used processes to work through something that was going on in your life, and you got great results. But then life got back to normal. And “normal” is pretty good. So it didn’t seem pressing to make time to do the work.
- Maybe you are more of a reader of the Abraham material and a thinker about Law of Attraction, rather than a practicer of the principles taught by Abraham.
- You get it that we can navigate our lives but too often it feels like you’re being blown about.
- Have you seen the “shift” in your life from doing a written process or a daily practice, but you just haven’t kept up with it. Maybe you mentally think of things to appreciate or you listen to the Abraham CDs but it’s not the same as the results you saw when you were doing a written process or making time for a daily practice.
- You feel good from reading and listening to the Abraham material but you know that applying the teachings is key. You’re ready to get in the fast lane with focusing your energy.
Guess what? You can’t help it
- It’s not wrong that your day flies by and you didn’t get a process done. It’s normal.
- When you’re doing it on your own, it takes discipline to do a daily process. But we know that “discipline” isn’t what this work is about.
- There is momentum in our daily lives, and it’s not aligned to fight momentum.
- But there are some easy ways to create new momentum.
There is an easy solution. It has four elements:
- Structure. When the space is already created, and the format is provided, and guidance is offered — then all you do is step in and follow directions.
- Accountability. This is a tricky word because it can sound like discipline. It’s more like expectation. When you’re doing something with someone else, you are more likely to do it because you don’t want to let the other person down. There is your own commitment (the DailyX), and there is the lovely knowledge that someone’s expecting to see your X, and that you’re looking forward to seeing theirs.
- Keep it private. Unlike my other programs, you do not post your actual process on the DailyX board. This means you can do meditation as your process if you want. But it also means that no one is going to read your process. Sometimes there is a feeling of someone looking over your shoulder if you know the process will be read. And a real freedom in knowing that the process is just between you and the Universe.
- Marking your “X” is the only score. You decide what the criteria is for earning an X each day. I’ll offer a menu of option, and will be available to bounce ideas off of. Once you’ve decided what you need to do for your X, that’s your criteria for scoring. You might make it that you do a written process. Your criteria is not that it’s an earth-shaking process. Or a “good” process. Just that it’s a process. (And this is effective because focusing your energy for a process is a different point of attraction than not doing anything.) If you doubt this, just trust me and by the third week you will become a believer.
The DailyX is a month-long course for daily alignment that’s:
- Quick. You’ll check in daily and post that you’ve done whatever you’ve committed to.
- Easy. There are no long, emotional processes to read. Others doing the DailyX are just checking off (actually X-ing off) their chart.
- Private. Besides being on a secure private forum, you won’t be sharing the meat of your processes. So no one will see what you’re going through.
- Personalized. You’ll decide on your daily commitment. I’ll offer a menu of choices. You can pick one from the menu (and you can add one more each week if you like, for up to three Xes a day).
- Effective. You will do your daily aligning. Whether it’s choosing your disk each morning, a list of positive aspects, or the “chocolate meditation,” you will do it because you’ll want to see those Xes on your chart.
- Structured into a do-able timeframe. The DailyX is five days a week for one calendar month. The first or last week will be the number of weekdays in that month (it starts on the 1st of the month and it ends on the last day of the month).
- For people to do their daily work. This is geared to people who get it with the Abraham teachings on Law of Attraction, and want to be doing their daily alignment work. Whether it’s meditation or one of the processes in “Ask and It Is Given” or another method that works for them — what matters is that they want some structure and accountability for their daily work.
- Supportive. Although this is not a course where I’m teaching the processes, I will jump in with a lesson here and a few words of coaching there, to support you in doing the process work.
- Individual feedback. As a bonus, I’ll work privately with participants on up to three processes. This is not required; you can keep your work entirely to yourself. But if you’re new to process work, or you’re interested in tips to to make your work more effective, this is available during the month for participants only.
- Yes, you can do it every day. For high-achievers, there will be a Weekend Club. It’s separate from the DailyX, so you can skip the Weekend Club without affecting your DailyX.
- Pricing. It’s $197 for the month
- Is it refundable? Yes. I do ask you to participate for two weeks because sometimes you need time to hit your stride. But that’s just a request. If you get in there and know in the first week that it’s not for you, you can back out and get a refund. Likewise, if you give it a go and realize in the last week that it didn’t turn out to be what you had expected, you can get a refund then as well.
- Early access to practice. There will be forum access three days early (starting October 29th for November) with easy-peasy practice exercise games so that you’re up to speed with the forum before the actual start date. On November 1st you’ll be all set and ready to start, without a learning curve
Ready to give it a go?
It’s $197 for a month of the DailyX. Sign up now for November’s DailyX