The process will be at the end, in the P.S. section.
But first, a few words.
There’s a handyman I had emailed almost a week ago, asking him to do some work at my house. When I didn’t hear from him within a few days, I sent a follow-up email. Still no word. I was making a mental note to call him, but then I heard from him Thursday.
He asked if I’d be home all day on Friday because he’d like to take a look to give me an estimate then. Except he didn’t know what time he’d be by.
What? He expects me to wait at home all day for him???
So I sat and did a process. A ridiculously effective process. With the very first bullet point, I was feeling better. By the fourth bullet point, I saw how the behavior I was evoking from him was a perfect vibrational match to what I had been emitting.
By the tenth bullet point I was practically dancing in joy.
Now, not every process is a whoosh of relief like that. But pretty reliably a couple of processes every week are exactly like that. Where there’s some thorny situation and the resistance dissolves from doing the process.
The process isn’t just shifting the situation that’s being processed. It’s giving you a new point of attraction.
A reliable way to feel more upliftment, more relief and more joy, is to do our vibrational work more often. The way to do the work more often is to have a plan and structure in place.
For example, there’s the structure of a Passion For Law Of Attraction course, where every participant deliberately shifts their energy upward, every day, for a month.
P.S. The process about the handyman? I’ve actually done several processes about him. Here is different one. I did this process a week later, when we had scheduled (then rescheduled then re-rescheduled) the work. Scroll down for the story (the “situation”) followed by the process, written the morning that it happened.
Teresa’s Process – Lining Up About Luis
Situation: Luis (the handyman) was supposed to do the work for me on Wednesday. I rescheduled a haircut in order to be home on Wednesday. Tuesday night at 8:00 he emails me to say he’s stuck on his other job, and he’ll come to my house on Friday. Well, that’s when I had rescheduled my haircut to. Plus I had a coaching call scheduled for 9:00 Friday morning. Luis said, no problem about the call, he has to go to Home Depot in the morning for materials, and he’ll start work at 11.
So I rescheduled the haircut for next week. Went to bed early Thursday night because I have a lot to do Friday morning before my 9:00 call. Woke up to find an email from Luis saying he needs to start work at my house at 8AM!!! He emailed me after 10:00 Thursday night.
He said he will be watching his grandson Friday afternoon. And that he’s been asked to work on another customer’s house Friday morning and he’s waiting to hear back.
Climate I’ve been creating:
- Taking advantage of me
Climate I want to create:
- Giving advantage to me
Statements to Create the New Climate
- I went to bed early and I woke up early. I’m really glad I didn’t see his email last night. I had a good night’s sleep. (Getting some traction here. There is good timing in there)
- Because I woke up early, I have time to get ready. Heck, I even have time to do this process. (Better then worse. I don’t feel like I have time for both. Try again) Because I woke up early, I have time this morning. (Easing of the energy with that)
- It’s not going to be too hot the next few days. If he doesn’t get the a/c taken care of today, I can live with it. (Grumpily making peace)
- I just stopped to do a few chores, including wiping down the bathroom sink. As I looked in the mirror, I realized that my overgrown hair is starting to look more flattering. My hairdresser thought I was going too short last time but it was what I wanted. However, now that it’s growing past where I planned a trim, it’s starting to look better. Maybe it is for the best that I kept moving the hair appointment. (Pleasantly surprised. Things are always working out for me.)
- I do have time to get ready and I do have time to do this process. The entire house does not need to be spic and span, I just need it to look decent enough that I’m not embarrassed, and I need Luis to be able to access the areas where he’ll be working. I will definitely have that much done. It’s nearly all done already. (Well prepared. Making peace with things being ‘good enough’)
- There’s no emergency here. The work I need done can wait if need be. When I’ve needed Luis urgently he’s been here. (Easing of my energy. Feels better)
- If I’m no longer feeling like a match to Luis, I’m sure there are others in the area who do good work. I’m not stuck with Luis if I don’t want to be. By the same token, I can be flexible. (Mixed because he is so late with giving me notice! I’m happy to be flexible when I understand what’s going on.) Luis is a good handyman but may not be the best communicator. (Ah. Starting to feel better again)
- At least he’s emailing me the night before. He’s not being a no-show and he’s not showing up unannounced. (Whew. Easing, easing, easing of my energy)
- I’m sure glad there’s email. I wouldn’t want to be getting a phone call at those hours. (Appreciating technology. Appreciating that he can communicate with me at odd hours)
- I’m glad to be having Luis do this work and that I’m not paying a plumber to fix the pipes for the hose. (More easing of the energy)
- Luis can do this kind of work. My other handyman is not up to a job like this. (Yet more easing of the energy. Confidence in Luis’s skills)
- It will be so nice once this work is done. (Anticipation)
- I procrastinated for more than a year on getting someone to do this repair. It should be no surprise that there are still some bumps in my energy about it. (Ahhh. Taking my power back. Much better)
- Whether it’s done today or not, it will be done soon. (Putting things into perspective. Easier about it)
- Whether all my work can be done today or not, some of my work will be done today. (Feeling still easier)
Results: Not 100% shifted but feeling MUCH easier about all of this.
For brief articles about Law of Attraction — and to be notified of upcoming courses and books — sign up for my daily emails.Get Short Daily Emails
All Abraham material is copyright J&E Hicks. This article represents Teresa Rogovsky's personal understanding of the teachings of Abraham.